Willie Jolley Affiliates Banner #1
Nightingale-Conant

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Smile For You

A Smile For You

Now the weather is turning cold and I'm feeling a bit blue. I look at this rhyme and it remotivates me. It was given to me many years ago by a client and it is kept on the wall in my study, try it it really works "sorry do not know wrote it the first place

Smiling is infectious; you can catch it like the flu When someone smiled at me today,I started smiling too

I passed around a corner and someone saw my grin When he smiled I realised Iʼd passed it on to him

I thought about that smile then realised itʼs worth A single smile, just like mine could travel round the earth

So when you feel a smile begin donʼt leave it undetected Letʼs start an epidemic quick and get the world infected!

www.ourhelpyoursuccess.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A smile is free, but it is often worth thousands to the person it is directed towards.

Alan Thomas / Simple Work From Home Opportunity