Willie Jolley Affiliates Banner #1
Nightingale-Conant

Thursday, October 30, 2008

No Time To Spare

My last post here was August the 14th, but that does not mean that my journey has stopped, far from it.

Trying to get my head round how to complete my ebook project was a nightmare, so I thought I would share the experiance with you as I made progressed, that part of my journey is nearly complete four more parts to go. Take a look at my blog Starting An Ebook Business.

The last two months have been very hectic for our household, Growing fruit and veg, Almond picking, picking olives to bottle, my dogs, chickens, and sheep all have to be fitted in around starting our new internet business.

Blogs are an important part of what we have to do, and that takes up a couple of hours a day, but its worth it as it does encourage people to our site.

The next part of my journey will be to modify this site and add a box so that we can offer more FREE STUFF.

Please pop by again and don't forget to leave a comment.

www.OurHelpYourSuccess.com

4 comments:

Unknown said...

A nice looking blog Anon. My wife loves pink. Online businesses are not as easy as some say it is. It takes a lot of work and dedication. Thank God for the PPG. They have got me on track.

Thanks for the info...been thinking about an e-book adventure. It is still on my list.

To your success

Leon Bowes

Christian Businesses From Home

Alan Thomas's blog said...

Your ebook sounds like a labor of love.

Alan Thomas / Simple Work From Home Opportunity

Ben Pei said...

Hey welcome on board Anon!

By the way.. where are you from?

khaony said...

Hi Annon,
I've never thinking about writing E-Book because I'm very bad on writing. It took me a day or more and finally I did not finish it. So I need help on learning how to write an E-Book.
Thanks
Kha
Work From Home Blog