Willie Jolley Affiliates Banner #1
Nightingale-Conant

Monday, November 3, 2008

Perseverance

Snow Covered Mountains

November 3rd what a surprise, woke up this morning and the mountains are covered in snow, locals say it as been thirty years since there as been snow so early and they say we have “global warming”.

The Costa Del Sol is known for all year round sun, we have been here four years leaving a cold Britain for warmer climates (Sunny Spain), the first year here I got sun stroke on Christmas Day.

Never mind if I can get the internet to stay connected should be able to get more work done on the business, will not hold my breath though as the internet disconnected itself nine times in the last three hours.

Sat at my computer glass of red wine by my side, I’ve decided to make the most of the internet once again going down and am catching up on my writing. I’d like to thank the people who have left comments on my blog and when my computer is live I will be paying them a visit.

My book is still making progress and nearly ready to publish as an ebook. There are lots of things I need to be getting on with, I've, wrote two articles this afternoon and now looking to get them out there on the net. Great the nets on again better get this on my blog before it goes of again.

Rosalie

Thanks for visiting, Please pop by again and don't forget to leave a comment.

http://www.OurHelpYourSuccess.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I truly dislike snow at my age. Cold is starting to bother me also. It gets cold here in Oklahoma, but not a whole lot of snow. Got a freak 8" storm last year, but by the next morning, it was all gone. "Global Warming" is a myth people are making money off of. Hope you get your internet squared away.

Leon Bowes

Christian Businesses From Home

Alan Thomas's blog said...

Hi Rosalie,

It is a nice image, working with a glass of wine in your hand and beautiful scenery around you.

Global warming might not be the best term, but climate change sure is happening around here.

Alan Thomas

Simple Work From Home Opportunities