Willie Jolley Affiliates Banner #1
Nightingale-Conant

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Welcome To My World, Won't You Come On In?

Welcome To My World, Won't You Come On In?

I woke up this morning feeling great, the sun is shining the snow as gone except on the very top of the mountains. What a day yesterday was, one of my friend went back to the UK a week ago because her mum was not well, and yesterday I heard her mum had passed away.

My husband was watching the Spanish news and what a treat that was. They were interviewing people around the world asking how they felt about the man who had just been voted in as President off America.

I have never seen such a reaction since Nelson Mandela was released in South Africa.

Next I watched a DVD by a guy called Willie Jolley and yes that’s his real name how true were his words. If you want to see a change you have to change what you are doing now.

And last but not least Hamilton won the Grand Pri what an inspiration for the young people of the world.

I don’t want my blog to become a political battlefield so when you read my blog today please think hard and long.

What did all four of these men advocated? (CHANGE). People all over the world are hurting, no matter what class you think you are, we are all feeling the effects of the financial crisis (The World Recession) people are losing their jobs and their homes.

Here in Spain the men are losing their jobs because the building industry is collapsing round our ears, and many of their women are going each day to collect hand outs of food, this is a hard thing for them to do as they are a proud people. Many family’s have only 700 euros a month coming in to live the rents for many of these people is around 500 euro.

The expat’s are handing in the keys to their homes back to the banks because they cannot pay their mortgages, they are going back to the country they left, many of them are retired and have seen their pensions reduced by 40%

Many have lost their dream of living a better life, I’m sure everybody out there as a similar story to tell

WOW I THINK WE ARE READY FOR A CHANGE

I hope that when people all over the world look at the New President of America it will rekindle the idea of the American Dream, that no matter who, what or where you are in life we can all Succeed

A Dream, Perseverance and hard work is what takes to get on in the world. Look at problems as challenges and challenges as opportunities

I might not be able to post this whilst tomorrow as we have no Internet connection this morning. Every Cloud as a Silver Lining my husband as collected wood and corns for the fire, brought the logs in of the dry pile and put wet logs to dry in the sun.

As for myself I’ve turned over some more land and planted 30 cabbage and 30 cauiflowers plants. The vegetable garden is looking great, some of the tree in the orchard are already getting buds on ready for next years fruit.

I’ve caught up with some mundane housework, not my favorite job and best of all I’ve worked on getting some blogs ready to post and it only 10-17 in the morning

Please pop by again and don't forget to leave a comment.

www.OurHelpYourSuccess.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Rosalie,

Certainly plenty of change going on in the world over the last few months!

Looks like we may have to change our thinking in many areas to move on.

Alan Thomas