Willie Jolley Affiliates Banner #1
Nightingale-Conant

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Today Started of with Good Intensions Again

The best laid plans of mice and men

Today Started of with Good Intensions Again

Part 2: It is now one week later, I trot down to the local IT centre this morning, the sun is out and every thing is right with the world, last week was the challenge of not being able to delete messages from my autoresponder so I went home and deleted the work and put in a new draft copy of my course to test when I arrived today.

So here we are again, logged into my auto responder account, my work is waiting to be tested great this should not take to long. Silly me how wrong could I be, clicked on test and hey a blank green screen appears "wheres my fountain of all knowledge" over he trots and I show him what's gone wrong and I'm told the sites blocked, but I say it was working ok last week and he say's yep but it's not this. That's Spain for you.

Well what is an IT centre for? (a taking shop about what you can and can't do on the computors)

Well what to do now another challange to sort out.


Today is Wednesday and on Friday we could go to the coast some 50 miles away. My cousin has an apartment and the internet connectin is good "sometimes" should I risk it. The other option is to load one part of my course a day in the morning when the connection is a little better.

They say every cloud as a silver lining so I'll look on the bright side if I'm on the coast and the internet is no good we can go down to the beach for an hour and relax.

I feel sorry for the expats here at the centre soon we will not be able to access any sites at all, at least we have the option of a ride to the coast. Sand, Sea, Sunshine and Internet fantastic I hope.

Well let's move on email and blogging here I come.

Please pop by again and don't forget to leave a comment.

http://www.OurHelpYourSuccess.com

No comments: