Willie Jolley Affiliates Banner #1
Nightingale-Conant

Friday, November 14, 2008

Ladder up Against the Wrong Wall

The best laid plans of mice and men

Part 1: Today started of with good intensions, my goal was to set up a new campaign with my auto responder.

So of I trot to the local IT centre, after having written my course ready to load on to their fast computers. Finished in record time one hour, did my tests great, found some mistakes never mind plenty of time to alter them before I go for lunch.

Wow MESSAGE CAME UP ON THE SCREEN sorry you cannot delete your messsage from your autoresponder. PANIC what have I done wrong and where is the great guy who is the fountain of all knowledge (just popped out to do his shopping).

Ok not to worry, head for the Questions and Answer section in my Autoresponder, no answer to my challenge there.

Great the fountain of all knowledge as just arrived back, he tells me its the way the computors are set up so that people cannot go into your work and delete it.

What a fantastic idea, only thing is I can edite my work but will have to delete any messages I don't want from home.

No problem just means that my new campain will have go out next week. Hope the IT centre is open.

Not to be down hearted thought I'd catch up on my emails and blog

Please pop by again and don't forget to leave a comment.

http://www.OurHelpYourSuccess.com

No comments: